Discover the treasures of the City of Light during your stay in Paris
Whether you’re on holiday or have come to Paris for a shopping spree, to tour the city or on a business trip, the ideal location of the Provinces Opéra Hotel is just a hop from the famous old department stores (Printemps/Galeries Lafayette), and the finance and business districts, all in the charming 10th arrondissement of Paris.
Our information kiosk will tell you everything you need to know about Paris
Paris: so much to do, so little time to do it in… Whether you’re here just for a weekend or a short stay, it can be hard to choose from the huge number of places on offer, places to eat, and visits to make. Which is why the Provinces Opéra Hotel will be delighted to help you choose with its digital information kiosk – a top-quality information service to help you organise your trip depending on what you want to do and how much time you have.
The information desk has all the literature you need about the latest exhibitions, outings and events, as well as what’s on entertainment-wise. And you can book your fast track entry tickets directly from the hotel to get speedy to the attractions in Paris.
Don’t miss the following
- Maison et Objet (Home and Décor) from September 06 to 10, 2019
- Agriculture exhibition from February 23 to March 03, 2019
- La Foire de Paris (Retail, mainly domestic goods) from April 27 to May 08, 2019
- Unveiled secrets: See the imperceptible at Les Jardins des Plantes from March 13 to 31, 2019
- Poison at the Palais de la Découverte from October 10, 2018 to August 11, 2019
- Japan – Japonisme at the MAD from November 15, 2018 to March 03, 2019
- Split the air – Japanese Bamboo art at the Quai Branly Museum from 27 November 2018 to 07 April 2019
- Try out a “Live Escape Game”: HintHunt or the Haunted Manor and discover first-hand the unnerving experience of some of Paris’ legends!
- In the Bustronome, set out on a foodie tour in a chic and cosy bus restaurant, with views out over the most beautiful monuments in Paris.
- The winter sales in the Great Department Stores from January 10 to Fevruary 16, 2019
The Paris Opéra district around your hotel
The Opéra district in Paris is a favourite for tourists and business people alike, because of its ever-changing atmospheres and the many activities on offer. Whether for evenings out, shopping, visits to monuments of cultural events, during your stay in Paris, you can find just the atmosphere you want a stone’s throw from your hotel.
The Provinces Opéra is in the 10th arrondissement in Paris, in the bustling Grands Boulevards district (between rue Montmartre and Porte Saint Martin). From the hotel, you can easily get to the following places :
- The famous Opéra Garnier and the covered arcades of Paris abound with hidden treasures, while the Sentier area plunges you immediately into an atmosphere that’s oh-so-Parisian.
- From the 10th arrondissement it’s just a hop to the famous old department stores of Paris, such as the Galeries Lafayette and Printemps Haussmann.
- You’re also just a short walk from several theatres (théâtre du Gymnase, théâtre Antoine, des Variétés, des Nouveautés Commedia, Renaissance…) and the famous Grand Rex cinema.
And beyond the 10th arrondissement?
The central location of the Provinces Opéra Hotel means you can easily access all the must-see Parisian highlights during your stay in the capital. Here are just a sample of the famous places you can visit during your holiday in Paris, and don’t hesitate to check out the latest updates at our information kiosk once you’re in the hotel.
- The districts of Paris: besides Le Sentier, the Marais, Saint Germain des Près, the île de la Cité and the famous Champs-Elysées are all within easy reach.
- The monuments of Paris: the Arc de Triomphe, the Eiffel Tower, Montmartre and Sacré-Cœur, the Basilica of Saint-Denis, and many more. Paris is full of unmissable highlights during your weekend or longer stay.
- Châteaux near Paris: Versailles, Fontainebleau, Vaux-le-Vicomte…
- The museums of Paris: Orsay, la Cité des Sciences, le Musée de l’Art Moderne, etc.