Getting to the 3-star Provinces Opéra Hotel
36, rue de l’Echiquier
Tel: +33 (0)1 45 23 24 01
Getting to the Provinces Opéra Hotel in Paris’ 10th arrondissement
Whether you’re in Paris for a weekend of shopping, tourism or business, the charming Provinces Opéra Hotel is ideally placed – just a hop from the famous department stores and the finance and business districts, with all the attractions of Paris’ 10th arrondissement.
- We advise you to arrive by Boulevard Bonne Nouvelle. Take rue d’Hauteville, the 3rd on the right after Porte Saint Martin. After 80 m, take the first left, which brings you to the hotel on 36 rue de l’Échiquier – in Paris 10th arrondissement. The nearby Rex parking offers hotel guests a special 24-hour rate of €30 (reduced from €42).
- The nearest Metro station, just 150 m from the hotel, is Bonne Nouvelle, on Lines 8 and 9. Alternatively, just 300 m away is the Strasbourg Saint-Denis station on Line 4, which crosses Paris from north to south.
- Several bus lines stop on Boulevard Bonne Nouvelle in Paris’s 10th arrondissement, just 100 m from the hotel. Look out for buses 48, 20 (Gare de Lyon/Gare Saint-Lazare) and 39 (Gare du Nord).
- If you fly into Paris Charles de Gaulle or Orly, the airport shuttles take you to Gare Montparnasse or Les Invalides. From there, Metro Lines 4 or 8 bring you directly to near the hotel. The shuttles also stop at Porte Maillot from where you can take Line 1 and then change to Line 8.
- The Gare de l’Est and the Gare du Nord are just 5 minutes away by car or metro. Take Line 4 at Strasbourg Saint-Denis station, 300m from the Paris Opéra hotel and restaurant.